Use Continuous Line Designs to complement your quilt and to finish quilting FAST. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Draw your own design.
- Convert your drawings to continuous line quilting designs.
- Draw cherries, dragonflies, snowmen, daisies and rosebuds.
- Plan a travel path between designs.
- Use designs for borders, sashes or overall designs.
- Use four different techniques to transfer your design to fabric.
Running Time: 24 minutes. (Sold in the Longarm Basics: Set 1)
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.