Those who bought this also bought:
Use rulers to quilt accurate shapes and lines on your quilt. Here are some simple techniques to use with five different rulers that will ensure success.
Use Rulers to quilt accurate circles on your quilt. Learn how to:
- Place and hold circle rulers safely while quilting
- Create Baptist Fan designs with circle rulers
- Quilt continuous curve designs in four-patch, nine-patch and multiple-patch designs
- Use guidelines on circle rulers to achieve different arcs
- Create foundation lines for wavy vines and feather wreaths
Running Time: 23 minutes
*This video is a separate title from the ones found in the Quilters Academy Long Arm Basics Set of 7
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.