Those who bought this also bought:
Using Pantographs for quilting is an easy approach to finishing quilts FAST. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Choose a pantograph to fit your quilt.
- Prepare your quilt top for edge-to-edge quilting (avoiding the dreaded flipped edges).
- Advance the quilt while keeping the second pass perfectly aligned.
- Quilt smoothly and accurately.
- Use partial pantographs to finish the bottom edge of the quilt
Running Time: 31 minutes. (Sold in the Longarm Basics: Set 1)
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.