Use Rulers and Templates to quilt accurate shapes and lines on your quilt. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Set up your machine and frame for ruler work.
- Use the 3-point pressure technique to maintain control.
- Combine rulers and templates with marking the quilt top for accuracy.
- Use rulers safely for stitch-in-the-ditch, crosshatching,
- piano keys, clamshells, 5-pointed stars, orange peel, Baptist fans and more.
- Use straight rulers to create curved quilting lines.
Running Time: 49mins. (Sold in the Longarm Basics: Set 1)
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.