Those who bought this also bought:
Our shipping department is closed from Mon Dec 23rd to Wed Jan 1st, so please be aware that any orders placed during this time will be processed at the first of 2014.
Happy Holidays, Handi Quilter
Use Rulers and Templates to quilt accurate shapes and lines on your quilt. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Set up your machine and frame for ruler work.
- Use the 3-point pressure technique to maintain control.
- Combine rulers and templates with marking the quilt top for accuracy.
- Use rulers safely for stitch-in-the-ditch, crosshatching,
- piano keys, clamshells, 5-pointed stars, orange peel, Baptist fans and more.
- Use straight rulers to create curved quilting lines.
Running Time: 49mins. (Sold in the Longarm Basics: Set 1)
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.