QNNtv.com's Quilt It! The Longarm Quilting Show complete 1st season (2011). The 12 episodes include spots from some of the industry's biggest names: Kimmy Brunner, Suzanne Michelle Hyland, Renae Haddadin, Pam Clarke, Sue McCarty, David Taylor, Irena Bluhm and others.
See the full episode list below:
- Kimmy Bruner - Twirly Whirly Feathers
- Cathy Franks - You Can Do That on a Longarm?
- Suzanne Michelle Hyland - How to Choose Quilting Designs
- Renae Haddadin - Renae’s Bag of Tricks
- Jamie Wallen - From the Drawing Board: Muscle Memory for Free Motion Quilting
- Pam Clarke - Speed up Machine Quilting with “Quilting Inside the Lines” Techniques
- Sue McCarty - Stitch Enchanting Thread Pictures from Basic Shapes
- Suzanne Earley - Meandering Magic: Graduate to Freehand Quilting!
- DeLoa Jones - Hand Quilting Meets the Longarm Machine
- David Taylor - An Obsession for Fabric and Thread...And More Thread!
- Irena Blume - Magnificent Whole Cloth Quilts: Applique with Colored Pencils
- Dusty Farrell - Good Feathers Gone Bad: Neon Stitching in the Dark
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.