QNNtv.com's Quilt It! The Longarm Quilting Show complete 2nd season (2012). The 12 episodes include spots from some of the industry's biggest names in the quilting industry: Sue Patten, Judy Lyon, Debby Brown, Lisa Calle and others.
See the full episode list below:
- Sue Schmieden - First Things First: Load your Quilt onb the Frame Properly
- Sue Patten - Thread Play: Use Your Longarm as an Embroidery Machine
- Kay Capps Cross - machine Quilting the No-Stress Way
- Judy Woodworth - make Your Free-Motion Quilting Shine with Handi Gadgets
- Kimmy Brunner - Getting it Square and Flat
- Loes vander Heijden - Creating Your Own Quilting Patterns with Art and Stitch
- Judy Lyon - Make Your Quilt Unique with a Secret Ingredient
- Linda Thielfoldt - making Beautiful Feathered Borders by Dividing them into Blocks
- Debby Brown - It’s All About the Tools for Great Quilting
- Debbi Trevino - debbi’s Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Batting for Your Quilt
- Lisa Calle - Turn “Quilting Agoraphobia” into Works of Art with the Divide and Design Approach.
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.