Suzanne Michelle Hyland's unique approach to freehand quilting gives quilters the best of both words: quick and easy freehand quilting with occasional splashes of delicate Stencilled Designs. Learn how to: Adapt hand-quilting stencils for unique uses in edge-to-edge quilting. Identify portions of stencils for their use with free-hand quilting designs.
- Practice quilting by drawing first.
- Choosing marking tools.
- Quick marking methods for stencils.
- Effective ways to use and remove chalk.
- Plan freehand quilting to cover the entire quilt top.
- Avoid the pitfalls of awkward quilting paths.
- Make simple "question mark" feather designs.
- Choose background quilting designs that complement motifs.
Runtime 28 minutes
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.