Quilting without patterns is fast and easy to do and gives the quilt the unique signature of the quilter. Learn Suzanne Michelle Hyland's simple techniques to ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Determine equal design repeats for borders with no math.
- Quilt simple flower and leaf designs with travel paths.
- Quilt borders with no marking.
- Quilt side borders without turning the quilt.
- Use craft foam as a template to create foundation lines for freehand quilting.
- Use undulating lines for a fariety of quilting designs.
Runtime: 28 minutes
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.