There's more than one way to quickly quilt a border. Consider using pantographs or other printed patterns. Learn Suzanne Michelle Hyland's simple techniques to ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Use negative space to the quilts advantage.
- Interrupt designs with ditch-stitching.
- Quilt the most difficult design: straight lines.
- Reposition hands to stay in control of rulers.
- Use your body to stabilize the quilting machine.
- Quilt pantograph motifs evenly across the border.
- Use starch to aid in quilting accuracy.
Runtime: 39 minutes
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.