There's more than one way to quickly quilt a border. Consider using pantographs or other printed patterns. Learn Suzanne Michelle Hyland's simple techniques to ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Choose and apply background quilting in applique blocks.
- Easily create accurate, continuous-line echo quilting.
- Use a no-mark technuque for effortless cross-hatching.
- Use quidelines and reference points to create your own beautiful quilting designs.
- Audition and choose the best quilting designs for your quilt.
- Use circle and arc templates to quilt accurately.
Bonus material on the DVD: using templates to stitch accurate curves in sashing and plan freehand sashing designs.
Runtime: 31 minutes
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.